PTEC Solutions Inc. offers a wide range of fiber optics cabling solutions for telecom and OEM’s… Our products are built to meet and exceed your installation requirements whether supporting one system or a large cluster of servers. We can support both standard assemblies and custom built solutions around your exact needs. We are known for performance cables and harnesses as well as supporting non-standard lengths
- Telecom and Data Centers (SAN’s)
- CATV and Commercial
- Semi-Conductor and Industrial
- Facilities (FTTX)
- Audio/Video Broadcast
- Testing and Lab
- OEM’s and CEM’s
Standard Fiber Assemblies
- Jumpers and Patch Cables
- Loopbacks and Testing Cables
- FC, SC, LC, ST, MTP, SMA and more….
- Adapters and Couplers.
Custom Fiber Assemblies
- 2-144 Channel Cable Assemblies
- Indoor/Outdoor Installation Cables with Terminated Connectors
- Hybrid and Mixed Signal Cables
- MTP Trunk Cables and Fanouts
- Custom built to your specifications
- Single mode 9/125, HI780, Photonic Fiber
- Multimode 62.5, 50um, 50um 10 GIG
- Silica Core Fiber, 300um, 400um
- POF Fiber , HBFR Agilent
- 1‐144 Fiber , Simples/Duplex, indoor/Outdoor, Ribbon, Armored Jacketing, Tight Buffer, Custom
- Corning Fiber, AFL Fiber
- PVC, Hytrel, Plenum/Riser, RoHS compliant materials
- FC/UPC, FC/APC
- LC/UPC, LC/APC
- SC/UPC, SC/APC
- MTP, MTP/APC
- ST, SMA, MU, HFBR, Agilent Optics
Performance and Quality
- 100 % Tested to industry standards including Telcordia GR‐326 and TIA/EIA
- Insertion Loss/Return Loss
- Connector End‐Face Quality
- Build and Workmanship standards
Automated Polishing Systems
- Offers un-parallel connector performance versus conventional systems
- Precision controlled with batch processing
In Process Inspection
- 100% Optical grade testing and inspection equipment
- Process controls that maintain repeatability in quality, functionality and final finish quality
- Quality geometry results in excellent mating of two connectors‐giving the best performance
- Eccentricity of Fiber ( Centering )
IP67 TYPE FIBER CABLES
Built for harsh environment applications including indoor/outdoor, facility, medical, government and international installation applications. IP67 compliance for resistance to moisture, dust, chemical and vibration extremes.
|Fiber Type||Paired Connectors||Jacket Options|
|Single mode 9/125 SX 2-Fiber||SIEMON/LC to FC, SC, LC||Indoor/Outdoor, Tactical OFNR, OFNP|
|Multimode 62.5 2-Fiber||SIEMON/LC to FC, SC, LC||Indoor/Outdoor, Tactical OFNR, OFNP|
|Multimode 50/125 2-Fiber||SIEMON/LC to FC, SC, LC||Indoor/Outdoor, Tactical OFNR, OFNP|
- Two channel operation for Duplex
- Transceivers. Used for Gbit testing for SFP .
- Nominal Jacket OD: 5m – 8mm O.D.
- Insertion Loss: -0 25 dB (Single mode) Ave .
- Insertion Loss: -0.45 dB (Multi mode ) Ave.
UFO Test Fixture Cables
We designed Loopback Cables named UFO cables and manufactured them for one thing….loopback signal testing without sacrificing durability and reliability. Our unique design is built around your test equipment setup including connection types, distance options and conductor type. In fact-we guarantee them for life! No more damage or expensive cables to replace, no more snags with excess lengths and worry free protective features for any environment.
|Conductor Options||Connector Options||Jacket Options|
|Fiber Optic SMF, MM62.5, MM50, Gigabit||FC, ST, SC, LC||SS Steel 10% Flex|
|RG-179, RG-174, Custom||BNC, SMA, Custom||SS Steel 10% Flex|
* Designed to fit Agilent, Hewlett‐Packard, JDSU, and many other test equipment fitments *